viernes, 27 de julio de 2007

We wearing... what are you doing?



Hi, my name’s Katherine Villarroel, I’m fine today I’m from
Venezuela I’m in maracaibo right now, maracaibo is very hot.
My first lenguaje is spanish, my nationality is venezulan, too.
I’m 20 years old, I’m small stature, slim, pretty, smart and nice Too. I’m a study Administration marketing at or Rafael Belloso Chacin university. I come to urbe by taxi, I live far from urbe, I live in C2.
This is my friend flavia she is next to me, what are we wearing, she is wearing a green, light blue, and purple
Top, she is wearing a blue jeans, she also wearing a silver
Earring and I ‘m wearing a brown top, I ‘m wearing a blue
Jeans I’m waintin brown sandals I’m also wearing a gold
Earring, I’m wearing a gold chain, a brown watch. What are we doing In the evening it’s eight forty or and we dolng we are smiling….

No hay comentarios: